Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The One and Only You

When I cry you help me out
When I'm happy you hear me shout
When I grin you know I'm really mad
You can tell when I'm sad

You understood my wonders
And listened to my dreams
You listened to how I felt about life and love
And knew what it all means

You're there in thick and thin
You hear me out when I want to talk
You help me out when I get mad
You are the bestest friend I've ever had

I reached out to you my friend
To show you that I care
To pull you close and let you know
How much I need you there

So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I've ever had

With your heart so fragile
With your soul so true
This is a tribute
To the one and only you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Yours sincerely,
Shariffudin Sahedan

rujukan : dipetik dari beberapa buah poem from internet.. tak ingat mana

No comments:

Post a Comment